CADR Photo Competition 2021
31st March, 2021
We are so happy to announce that we are now accepting submissions to the CADR Photo Competition 2021. Here are the terms of the competition. Please do get involved and help us enhance out photo library,
1) The theme of the CADR photography competition is ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ and is open to individual interpretation. Capturing images of older people defying ageing stereotypes – it doesn’t have to be extreme sports – this could be anything, hiking, nature, decorating etc.
2) Entrants can submit up to three photos through either the CADR email address: email@example.com via twitter @CadrProgramme and Facebook: /CADRCymru. CADR may subsequently contact entrants to supply a high-resolution copy of the photograph.
3) Each entry should be marked with the entrant’s name and where the photograph was taken.
4) The competition closes at midnight on 1 September 2021.
5) All entries will be judged by the members of the CADR management team, plus the Chair of the Involvement and Engagement group. They will shortlist a number of entries, which will be used in various publicity and promotional materials as well as the 2021 CADR Calendar. The winning entry will be on the front cover of the calendar. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6) All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of the copyright in all photographs entered and must have gained permission of any people featured in their entries. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
7) Entrants will retain copyright in the photographs that they submit. By entering the competition all entrants grant CADR the right to use the images on publicity material for the society and on the CADR website and social media sites. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses.
8) By entering you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and CADR reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if CADR has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules.