Irish? 50 or over? A new study needs you!
25th July, 2018
- Why do some people bounce back after adversity and not others?
- How can some people adapt better to stress than others?
- What can we do to become stronger and more resilient to stress?
Our study aims to answer these questions!
How to take part in the study!
- You can complete a survey on coping with stress or adversity, maintaining health, and resilience. This can be completed online by clicking here or by completing this in person with a member of the research team, or it can be sent to you by post.
- For those who are interested, some people may also be invited for an optional short interview to learn more about their experiences
You can take part if you are Irish, 50 years of age or older, and fluent in English.
For further information, please contact Shauna Mc Gee; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (00353) 87 0988869 (available from 9.00am to 6.00pm)