Staying on my feet: balancing falls prevention and positive risk-taking in care homes.
17th April, 2018
My Home Life Cymru is looking to work with care homes across Wales to help falls prevention through sharing knowledge and good practice about how residents are supported to stay on their feet at a series of network events.
Dates and venues:
- 8 May 2018 - Hengoed Park care home, Swansea
- 10 May 2018 - Ty Eirin care home, Porth
- 15 May 2018 - Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells
- 23 May 2018 - St David’s care home, Rhyl
Prior to the events, My Home Life Cymru wants to encourage care homes to start a conversation about what works well in your care home already and what you might do to make things even better.
- To book a place at one of the events please email: Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read a blog post about this initiative by Suzy Webster on the Innovative Ageing blog