28th March, 2018
Following sell-out performances in 2016, Belonging returns to the stage. Belonging is a powerful play that follows the lives of two families as they discover that love and laughter don’t have to stop because of dementia. This bilingual production is based on the real stories of people living with dementia, their families and carers. Belonging, written by Karin Diamond, dispels the myths of dementia and shines a light on how together we can create a dementia-friendly Wales.
Belonging will be touring to theatres throughout Wales between April and June 2018.
- Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff – 26th April – 5th May
- Torch Theatre, Milford Haven – 10th – 12th May
- Theatr Clwyd, Mold – 15th – 19th May
- Taliesin Arts Centre, Swansea – 23rd – 25th May
- Borough Theatre, Abergavenny – 6th June
Tickets are £10
For more information see http://www.re-live.org.uk/belonging/