Shaping Research to Support Older People in Wales
Tue 23rd Jan 2018
Join Ageing Well in Wales and CADR at this free event on 23 January from 12.30 - 4.00. Learn about current research being carried out in Wales, and help shape the direction of future research to ensure that it supports the lives and wellbeing of older people in Wales.
Meet and hear from some of the leading researchers in Wales. We’ll be reviewing recent research which explores why some older people chose to not take advantage of services and support available to them, and discussing how these findings can help us deliver better services in the future.
What are the aims of the day?
- To discover research around the subject of ageing that can help you in your work.
- To find out how you can help shape the direction of future research around ageing in Wales.
- To build bridges between academics, professionals and older people.
- To make new contacts and find new partners to work with
Who is the event for?
- Academics and researchers working in the fields of gerontology / ageing.
- Public, third and voluntary sector staff working with older people.
- Interested older people.
- Anyone interested in helping to make where they live or work a more supporting and positive environment for people of all ages
Book your place through Eventbrite at http://bit.ly/2D4RTeb or call Ageing Well in Wales on 02920 445030.