Inaugural ENRICH Cymru conference
Wed 23rd Oct 2019
The inaugural ENRICH Cymru conference will be held in Bangor University (Reichel Hall) on Wednesday 23rd October 2019.
Join us on the day to learn more about:
• The latest research in Wales from dementia and intergenerational care to the evolving role of technology in care homes
• Upcoming research in oral health care for the care home community in a keynote address from Professor Paul Brocklehurst, renowned expert in Health Services Research
• Exciting new developments in the ENRICH Cymru network across Wales, and an opportunity to register with the network
• The experience of ‘magic moments’ in end of life care
• How you can shape future research projects developed in Wales.
Whether you are interested in hearing about the latest research in care homes, or want to develop a new project, there is a place for you in the network!
The conference is FREE to attend, lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day. Click here to book your place today.