A Good Age for Archives
Mon 26th Nov 2018
Join the Richard Burton Archives and the Centre for Innovative Ageing, Swansea University, to celebrate the launch of the British Society of Gerontology Archive.
Find out more about resources for research into ageing, including:
- Gender, ethnicity, disability and other social divisions of ageing
- Identity and images of ageing
- Policy and strategy at national levels
- Identities and values of professional bodies
- Personal experiences of ageing
Come and see highlights of unique and original material which cover all of these themes, and more. Open to staff, students and anyone interested in finding out more!
The event is free, but advance booking is required. For more information and to book a place see https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/a-good-age-for-archives-tickets-52208690599